A few days ago, Lauren got the blogging wheel rolling, and so I thought I would try to post a little of what I have been thinking about recently. Of course, I mostly have been thinking about mitochondrial DNA, and what role RNase H1 plays in its replications. But, in some spare time, some other things have been on my mind:
1. Special creation of man and other creatures, as outlined in Genesis versus Macro-evolution as the "Origin of Species". This debate has been re-ignited within me by reading The Foundastions of Dialogue in Science and Religion.
2. The Modern-day Slave trade. With the anniversiary of the outlaw of the Slave Trade here in the UK, there has been a lot of publicity in the modern slave trade.
3. Faith. What does it look like in action?
4. In what way can I serve the Lord now? At church, at home, at work?
These are the main topics swirling in my head. I hope to talk more about one of them next Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment