For the last twenty something years, Marilyn and Kristin have spent every Easter with their Texas adopted family, "Mimi and Normie". I am nowhere close to that number but whenever I have been "home" for Easter (since 2000), I have enjoyed sharing in the fun too!
Mimi and Normie are two of the most hospitable and generous people and there always is a lot of fun to be had in their home. I especially like that they let the "big kids" (Brad and I are in that category) hunt for eggs too! :-) Sadly, this was the first Easter without Normie who went home to the Lord in 2011, but I was thankful to be in the company of Mimi E and all of her family and friends again.
My favorite part of Mimi's Easter is the dessert bar! There are so many goodies it is hard to choose.
Mimi and Normie are two of the most hospitable and generous people and there always is a lot of fun to be had in their home. I especially like that they let the "big kids" (Brad and I are in that category) hunt for eggs too! :-) Sadly, this was the first Easter without Normie who went home to the Lord in 2011, but I was thankful to be in the company of Mimi E and all of her family and friends again.
My favorite part of Mimi's Easter is the dessert bar! There are so many goodies it is hard to choose. 
Brad, Anna, and I sat in the "TEXAS" memorabilia room with Mimi and Grandad and some other sweet grandparents who love to brag about their grandkids. The "other" grandparents pictured (not mine) actually have a grandson who is a kicker for the Cowboys football team! Pretty cool, huh?

Brad chose banana pudding from the dessert bar! Anna was fully enraptured by the dessert; she had no desire to pause from her dessert-eating to take a photo! :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment