Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, June 2, 2014

The Weddings

(Update: Brad just watched the video and he said the funniness didn't exactly convey in the video! He still thought they were super cute and they made his day.  But when we "shot" some of these, I had tears rolling down my cheeks, I was laughing so hard.  Jillian wasn't trying to be funny when she messed up. She had practiced her heart out, so it was super funny to us, when it didn't go as planned.)


For Anna's birthday in March, Anna built a bear at Build-A-Bear. She named her bear Meredith and chose the Wedding March for its sound! We had a lot of fun with it today.



Jillian recorded this video.  It's a little messy in the background where the girls piled all the Build-A-Bear clothes (I collect them mostly at garage sales and then I wash them- it's much less expensive that way)!






(Jillian didn't realize that I was already filming here singing her fancy song.  Faith changed the outfit of Rainbow Dash but I wasn't able to get it on video; my camera can sometimes lose it's focus easily!)



The last wedding was the perfect success! :-)

Faith's bear, Rainbow Dash was the rock star singer at the first wedding! We had so much fun, we decided to do two more weddings after the first one.






"Bobby" was Jillian's bear when she was a one year old.  It was the first stuffed animal she ever named, but we later figured out (when Faith was born) that she was actually trying to say "baby"!  :-)

Bobby is wearing a Sparky vest. 

You probably can not tell, but for all three of the wedding ceremonies, the girls were busy changing their bears outfits!! 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable - love seeing your girls make these sweet memories together. :)

    ReplyDelete