Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throwback Thursday

I LOVE taking pictures, but after seven years of adding thousands of photo to this computer, we are running out of room on our hard-drive. Anyway, I am trying my best to clean out some photos and today I found a folder entitled "Reading with the Holmes's"! 
 Jillian was just learning to read and was practicing on her sisters! Faith was trying to read too, but Jillian wasn't too sure about it.

 Jillian was in Kindergarten at the time and I read the book that she had picked up from the library about the 100th day of school.  Jillian had just had a bath!
 Don't you love Faith's unique style in matching her pajamas? She has a Dora nightshirt over her white pajamas!
Anna was at the toddler stage and she had just developed a mind of her own about things (& it hasn't changed too much!!!).

I love Faith!! 

Kisses with Anna (as I laugh) and an adorable grin from my sweet Faith! 

  Jillian's hair was semi-dry and afterwards she gave her daddy a neck message with lotion! Can you see the white stuff on Brad's neck?  For a while, the girls were obsessed with lotion and wanted to give us foot, hand, neck messages all the time! I miss those days.

I am thankful for the old memories and the new memories we make each day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment