John 16:20, 22
We had our first snow for the year this weekend for Easter!!! It was a big adventure for us to make the trek to church in the snow! By the time, we got to church, Brad's hair was sopping wet (it looked like he just walked out of a shower) and his socks were soaked to the bone (? I am not sure if that is the saying or not?). It was really quite funny, because Brad sneaked off to the kids creche, took off one pair of his socks and put it on the radiator so it could dry, so we could walk home in the cold! As for me, I wasn't as wet as Brad, but I wore the wrong shoes, bad error! It was a very slippery walk for me. I nearly fell down a dozen times, at the end of our walk, I was clutching the crook of Brad's arm to keep my balance. Brad assured me if I fell, he would fall with me! Isn't that romantic? LOL! It was a blessing for us to celebrate the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ at Eden Chapel here in Cambridge!






No comments:
Post a Comment