Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, November 9, 2009

In Honor of my Dear Friend Naomi!

Our friends Naomi and Andrew Glenn had their boy today!  Oliver Joel Glenn weighed 9 lbs 11 oz and has the blondest hair you have ever seen! He is a beautiful baby and Naomi is doing great.  However, Oliver has come down with a bacterial infection (Strep B) and is in the NICU.  Please keep their family in your prayers.  

These pictures were taken from last week's shower that we had at our house for Naomi.  Trisha and I co-hosted the event and we all had a wonderful time of celebration!  We also had a time of devotion and prayer, it was a really special day.  

If you would like to see their photos, there is a link to their "friendly blog" on our blog! 

All ready for Naomi's shower!!!

The game for the shower was really clever. Trisha brought a clothes line, some clothes, a phone, and a big white teddy bear to be our baby and the object of the game was to multi-task doing laundry, talking on the phone, while holding the baby! 

Trisha was the distractor, talking to us on the phone while we were working on putting up our clothes.  

It was only a 60 second activity and yet I broke a little sweat. I was working so hard to get those clothes on the clothesline! LOL! :-) I did 11 in 60 seconds...the record for the day! I won a yummy smelling candle for my efforts.

My sweet friend Naomi, we are praying for all of you! 

PS: This is the same night we went to visit our neighbors, so you may notice some similarity in what I am wearing.  Just in case you were wondering ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment