Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Day!


Faith was the first one up Christmas morning.  Daddy got up with her and captured some sweet moments before Jillian and I came down to open presents.  She knew which present had not been there the night before, and guessed correctly which one was for her!

Getting excited ...
And the race is off!
Jillian is so excited.  She tells us this is the game she always wanted, even though she has never heard of it before.  Daddy and Jillian played a few rounds, and even Faith got in on the action.

Santa got Faith a new Doodle Pro, which both of the girls have really enjoyed getting to play. I even have a lot of fun with it! :-) 
Jillian with her new Vtech Motion.  It is like a Nintendo Wii, just designed for pre-schoolers, and $100s cheaper.
Jillian is such a sweet, patient, big sister (and of note, Faith is very patient with her big sister too, just in different ways)
The girls wearing their matching hats from Grammie and Grandad! 

Jillian opening up her new beautiful Corolle baby doll from Mimi and PawPaw.  Jillian gave her baby doll the name "Jillian Alice" . Jillian loves telling her baby "secrets" because the baby records Jillian's voice and then replays it to her when she presses her hand.   "Jillian Alice" also speaks in 6 languages.  



The girls with Jillian's "Jillian Alice" and Faith with her "Bunny's" new clothes
One of the big hits of Christmas: The Talking Vaccum Cleaner (with such memorable lines like "Cough Cough ... Excuse me! I got a fur ball" and "HA-choo! ... Excuse me! I must be alergic to dust!"  If only it really cleaned, we would have it made.
Candy-cane in one hand, vacuum in the other ... doesn't get much better than that!
Faith got new Melissa and Doug Musical Instruments.  Jillian was trying out the maracas. 

Faith playing the cymbals and Jillian playing the triangle! 

My Aunt Linda sent Jillian a personalized blackboard and white board!  She also got a Leap Frog Word Whammer from them, which Jillian loves to use to spell new words!!! 
One of the gifts that Brad recieved upon marrying me was exposure to romantic period films!  He really likes the romance ones (Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Little Women) but I thought he might enjoy watching the A&E ADVENTURE collection even more.  He does! We have already watched Benedict Arnold and one of the DVDs from the Napoleon series (its 3 DVDs long).  
With me being pregnant, I have been drinking tons of water, so Brad got me a fun canteen, some raisinets (for the cravings) and some pretty new silver earrings.  I am also wearing my new pajamas from Brad and I got make-up too (which I was clearly not wearing yet)! 

Brad teaching the girls how to be "a real musician"...you really got to get into it!!! LOL!

YEAH for educational games! Jillian loves playing with her new Vtech Vmotion! 
We went driving that night to see some lights, but this is one of the few houses we saw with lights up.  But it was so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment