Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jillian's Christmas Preschool Party

Jillian's Individual Pictures

Sage, Mrs. Hayes, Mrs. Maul, Ernest - Top Row
Carla, Hannah, Jillian, Ava, Lucianna - Middle Row
Sophia, Michael, Ryan, and William - Bottom Row
For Jillian's Preschool Christmas Party I got to be the home-room mom!!! I brought cupcakes for the kids to decorate with icing, sprinkles, and candies.  Then after that, we made fun ornaments for their Christmas trees at home.  I also made little goody bags for each of the kids to take home with them!!! I had such a great time being with Jillian and her class. 
Jillian felt so special that her mommy was the only mommy who got to be there for the party! 
Brad took this picture of Jillian and me when we got home from the party! It didn't turn out the best because Jillian was in a shadow for the photo, but I lightened it as much as I could (on iphoto) and made it black and white, so you could see my preschooler's sweet smile. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment