Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Our New Walker!

I just took these videos a few minutes ago of our little Anna.  And already tonight, I have watched them several times...they are just so sweet!

The first video I was unsuccessful at getting her to walk to me but she sure did have some sweet smiles!



Once I gave her the basket, she was ready to go. My Anna girl loves to crawl because she is so quick at it. But I think Anna has finally come to the realization that there are some disadvantages to crawling, you can't crawl while holding a basket! (Thanks Brad for helping me come to that conclusion. :-))

Go Sweet Anna!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Anna! That was so so sweet to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea sweet Anna! She's so excited to get to mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to watch it again! That was so cute!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete