Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Celebrating Milestones

I am a little behind on posting photos of the girls and wanted to return to some photos from early May.  It was a wonderful month with some awesome weather and big events in the family.  The girls keep growing like weeds, and their little personalities continue to shine brightly.  We love each one of them so much.  
Jillian showing off her loose front tooth! It was EXCITING! 
Daddy took her tooth out with just little tug! 
Jillian was very calm about the whole experience this time around.  She is now a tooth-losing pro!

Mimi and PawPaw sent all three of the girls this tooth-holder for the next time anyone lost a tooth in our household.  Jillian was super excited about the "tooth fairy" coming that night! 
Faith journaling in her notebook in our new outdoor playhouse. Even though it was fairly warm outside, she always enjoys wearing her fashionable coat.  
In celebration of Jillian losing her tooth (and because its what I had pre-planned for dinner), Brad grilled up some great dinner for all of his girls.  In this photo, Brad is purposely giving me the griller-extraordinaire look! ;-)
Jillian- 6 years old

Faith- 4 years old

Anna- 2 years old

I praise God for my sweet, tender little girls.  They are such a blessing.  

And I love this guy too! He is a lot of fun to be around. I especially like that he finds enjoyment in all the simple pleasures of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment