On our way out of the park, we returned to the Sunshine Seasons food court in the Land Pavilion to use our last quick-service meals. They had a great selection and I was able to order three to-go dinners.
I chose two southwest chicken wraps, one fruit and cheese platter ( I had crackers in my backpack to go along with it), along with three orange juices, and some yummy desserts too!
We enjoyed a "picnic" dinner in the airport before our departure at 6:00 PM.

For dessert, I chose two Mickey red velvet whoopie pies. They were delicious!
I chose two southwest chicken wraps, one fruit and cheese platter ( I had crackers in my backpack to go along with it), along with three orange juices, and some yummy desserts too!
We enjoyed a "picnic" dinner in the airport before our departure at 6:00 PM.

For dessert, I chose two Mickey red velvet whoopie pies. They were delicious!

And for Jillian, I had a special surprise....

A Phineas and Ferb Rice Krispie Treat! (She had been wanting one really badly!)

She was happy to share her massive treat with her sisters and was so excited to get this one last taste of Disney World!
Then, it was time to say our farewells to Disney World!

Jillian was a little emotional as we left Disney World! She said, "This has been the best family vacation ever! I never want to leave Disney World." I have to agree with Jillian, it was the best family vacation the five of us have ever shared together (it's also the ONLY one we've ever had). :-) But my tired feet told me it was the perfect time for us to go home! It was a incredible, memorable trip with our family and I am thankful.


No comments:
Post a Comment