Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Just Like Mommy" Too!

After I posted "Just like Daddy", Brad commented that I should write something about Jillian saying "Just like mommy" too, but I told him none of my stories are nearly as funny as his! But it is super sweet when Jillian says she does something just like me, but more often than that she will tell her daddy to do something "just like mommy". She will say "Daddy rock me like mommy", "Daddy, pray like mommy", "Make my sandwich like Mommy!".

But the other day I got caught for doing something "naughty" and Jillian decided to imitate me! One of Jillian's favorite things to do is to take her toys out into our little courtyard. She will take her mini- "pushchair" with her doll, sometimes her shopping basket with food in it ("just like mommy" of course!). Well anyway, sometimes she will leave those things outside when she comes back inside, and I have not been very disciplined in having her bring it inside every time! But this is England, and it can start raining anytime, so many times, just as it has begun to pour, I have run outside with only my socks on to rescue the toys. Well Jillian the other day decided she didn't have to wear her shoes, all she needed was her socks on to go outside, "just like mommy". :) I was a little caught, but it made me smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment