Today we depart England and go back to Maryland. Something I will look forward to when we get back is posting some of the photos of our last 27 days here and our good-byes to the people we love! I praise God for His faithfulness and all that He has done in our lives. He has taught so much and richly blessed us.
This last week I met with my 1-2-1 partner and we prayed for her time in Italy as an exchange student for the entirety of next year. My advice to her was to be faithful to God in the place He has put you, love the people He puts in you life well. Don't hold back because you "know" you will be moving. Invest in the people and trust God in the journey. There will be pain in the offering, but it will be worth it. I am certainly happy that I have grown to love so many people here in England.
With my love,
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment