Included are pictures from her dedication weekend, where her eye looks "sad" from the infection. Otherwise, she is full of smiles and ready for lots of cuddles! :-)
She is a very verbal baby too. She is making lots of different sounds, including "Dada" this week! She is a great roller too! Everytime we put her on her tummy, she rolls right back over to her back (she isn't interested in crawling yet).
We also have tried introducing solids, but I think she is a little put off by us putting anything in her mouth besides paci and mommy because of the long period of time we had to give her antibiotics. I am planning on continuiing to exclusively breastfeed her until we get back to the States to help with the transition.
Jillian is enjoying being a big sister to Faith more and more. I feel very blessed to have two sweet girls!









No comments:
Post a Comment