Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Update

It is Saturday night at 6pm, and the snow is still coming.  It is falling at a pretty constant clip, of about 1-2 inches/hour.  In all, I think we have gotten about 1.5 feet of snow, and the wind has been pretty strong.  Thus, as soon as I clear the driveway, the wind blows  about an inch of powder back onto it.  Also, the snow drift behind our car on the street and up against the house are about waist deep.  And the pile of snow off the driveway is nearly as tall as I am.  I am just glad I only had to clear half the drive!

Looks like we will be inside for the rest of the weekend.

Singing off,
Brad

4 comments:

  1. Are you guys up for going to Bruster's for some free ice cream?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carpe Diem--it will be 70 years before it snows like this again.
    Love ya,
    Mom and Dad Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets see some pictures of this. That sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete