Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Covered in Prayer

Dear Faith-

You are a sweet and precious little girl who holds a special place in my heart. Like you, I am the second of three girls in my family. I loved having one sister older than me and one younger.  Me and my sisters are now the best of friends. :-)

Faith, I want you to know I am praying for you and will continue to pray for you and your mommy and daddy as they train you up in the Lord. I hope this blanket will be a reminder that you are covered with my prayers. 

With Lots of Love,
Miss Julie :-)

Here are two of my favorite verses in the Bible. I hope they will encourage you as much as they have encouraged me...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. " 
Jeremiah 29:11

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28


No comments:

Post a Comment