Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day

Grow old with me!  The best is yet to be.  ~Robert Browning

The girls wearing their beautiful strawberries aprons made by Miss Trisha for their birthdays! 

First on the agenda was to play with their Melissa and Doug cupcake set and get some practice decorating cupcakes! 

Next, we made Valentines! Faith was very proud of herself for dividing all of the shapes into like colors! She is very good at her colors.  When I was her age (3 years old), I was always getting my colors confused. My parents thought I was either really slow or color-blind! :-) But no worries... I am not the only "slow one" in the fam, Brad couldn't read until he was nearly in the second grade!  Ours kids come from some good roots. ;-)

For lunch that day, the girls each had a special heart sandwich!  Jillian loved it because there was no crust and has asked every day since for another heart sandwich.  I told her it was special celebration for Valentine's Day, she replied, "Oh! It was Valentine's Day that day?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment