Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, March 2, 2012

February Celebrations

In the month of February, there were many people and things to celebrate!

Aunt Michelle had a birthday in February and we brought her a bouquet of balloons!  
As well as some of her favorite french fries and a Frosty from Wendy's! Yummy!

Jillian celebrated the 100th Day of School in Kindergarten: After doing a party activity with the mom volunteers, Mrs. C read Mrs. Bindergarten Celebrates 100th Day of Kindergarten to the class.  After school that day, Jillian was so cute, she kept saying I can't believe I have been ALIVE for 100 days! :-) I told her that she had actually been alive for 365 days x 6, plus some more!  
Jillian enjoyed her trail mix of 100 goodies (10 teddy grahams, 10 M&M's, 10 chocolate chips, 10 marshmallows, etc... ) while enjoying the story while wearing her 100th day of school crown!  

On a Saturday afternoon, we celebrated with Ava her 6th birthday!!! Here my three girls are sitting with one another ready for some pizza! I love how both Jillian and Faith are so sweet and protective of their little sister. 
It was a fun party spending time with friends from Care Group and reuniting with some old friends too.

Then I was invited for another birthday celebration for Michelle at Bucca Di Beppo's in the Kentlands.  I really enjoyed my time with some of the ladies from church that I don't know was well. We were a lively crowd, there was a lot of laughter coming from our table! 

The Monday before Trisha moved I gave my sweet friend a much deserved birthday celebration at Clyde's! As always, the food was to die for, Trisha and I both chose "specials" for the day and before that shared some of their crab/ artichoke dip as an appetizer!

We had an extra nice waiter who not only brought a birthday cake for Trisha but also brought a cupcake in celebration of "baby Clancy" who is soon to arrive!

The entire evening was a wonderful time of reminiscing and reflecting on her time in Maryland and looking forward to where God was leading their family to go.  Already, I miss them so much but am truly thankful for God's faithfulness in their lives! 

Another Saturday in February, Faith attended the much anticipated birthday party of her beloved friend Emmie! It was a princess theme and Faith dressed up as her favorite princess, Belle. 

Here she is decorating a princess mirror!  She had so much fun doing the craft and was very proud of her handiwork.  After the craft (and face painting, which Faith decided not to do), Mrs. S told a princess story while the girls ate their snack and sipped their tea. So cute!! 
Then it was game time!  Faith's favorite part was playing with the sticky balloons! 

She stuck them on herself, her friends, and on the wall and  couldn't stop laughing the entire time! :-)
All of the little girls felt like princesses and it was a very special celebration of a sweet 4 year old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment