Oh where, oh where has all the time gone? It is still hard for me to believe that my baby is a two year old.
But I am absolutely loving this age with her. She is so smart and is able to understand so much. Just yesterday, Faith, Anna and I played a game of Sequence for Kids. While we were playing, I had Anna "spell" each word by repeating each letter I said, say the name of the animals (and sometimes make the sound too)! Then, all by herself, she found the animal on the board and put the token on the right square. Some of you may be a little confused by what I am talking about it, but I am telling you, it is super impressive!
Anna is a bit of a handful too. She is strong-willed and very resilient at finding creative ways to get what she wants, whether that is climbing on a desk, standing on top of a chair, using scissors, or whatever else it may take. I feel like I am always on my toes watching after this little munchkin!
And yet, she still is my sweet, little cuddler who will climb up into my lap with a favorite book and tell me "Mommy, read. Read." I love all the moments I share with her and thank God for each and every day I have with my precious little gift.
But I am absolutely loving this age with her. She is so smart and is able to understand so much. Just yesterday, Faith, Anna and I played a game of Sequence for Kids. While we were playing, I had Anna "spell" each word by repeating each letter I said, say the name of the animals (and sometimes make the sound too)! Then, all by herself, she found the animal on the board and put the token on the right square. Some of you may be a little confused by what I am talking about it, but I am telling you, it is super impressive!
Anna is a bit of a handful too. She is strong-willed and very resilient at finding creative ways to get what she wants, whether that is climbing on a desk, standing on top of a chair, using scissors, or whatever else it may take. I feel like I am always on my toes watching after this little munchkin!
And yet, she still is my sweet, little cuddler who will climb up into my lap with a favorite book and tell me "Mommy, read. Read." I love all the moments I share with her and thank God for each and every day I have with my precious little gift.
I made this memory book of Anna's first year a few months back and wanted to share it with everyone on the occasion of us celebrating another wonderful year with little Anna. To view Anna's 1st Year Memory Book, click here
Anna is blessed to have the two most attentive, big sisters! They love her to pieces.

For our breakfast, I ordered half a dozen Cinnamon Crunch bagels for four of us (with a couple extra to take home!) and for Jillian, I ordered a cinnamon roll. All of our Panera treats were delicious and were very much enjoyed by all of us.
Anna loved her new baby doll from Grammie and Grandad.

And loved the adorable new froggy outfit from Gymboree!

Mimi and Paw Paw gave Anna this super cute dress and a matching counting frog book!

Then, it was time for Anna to open up her present from her big sisters.

















No comments:
Post a Comment