We arrived at Magic Kingdom on Wednesday morning at 9:00 AM, ready to have lots of fun!!! We were delighted and surprised to see many of the characters ride in on the train as we walked up to the entrance (as a part of the Magic Kingdom Welcome Show)! :-)

Jillian and Faith both wore their Minnie Mouse shirts for the occasion...

Jillian and Faith both wore their Minnie Mouse shirts for the occasion...

and little Anna wore her Minnie costume (a gift from her friend Emmie for her 2nd birthday)!
First thing we did was get our Fastpasses for Winnie the Pooh! Then, the older girls and I hopped on the mini-rollercoaster Goofy's Barnstormer.

Then, Brad and I switched places. I took Anna on the Mad Tea Party, while Brad went on Barnstormer with Jillian and Faith. Anna LOVED steering the teacups!

It was super hard for Anna to share the reigns with her sisters when they joined us for a second ride. The lines were super short (really non-existant), so when Brad and the older girls met up with us at the teacups, we all went on a ride together!

Then, it was time for us to use our fast passes for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. But before Brad jumped in line with us, he used our tickets to get fast passes to our next attraction...Peter Pan!!

I could not stop smiling the entire time as I entered the world of Winnie the Pooh and his friends! After Winnie the Pooh, we were able to immediately use our Peter Pan fast passes! I forgot to take pictures, but it was an enchanting ride. It is one of the most popular rides at Magic Kingdom and for good reason. I loved being able to fly over London and Never Never Land. The girls enjoyed the introduction to Peter Pan so much. They have requested that it be the next chapter book that we read!








No comments:
Post a Comment