This morning, we went to our local Chick-Fil-A for their last Mommy-and- Me time before next fall. Sadly, it was both our first and last one to go to, but we really enjoyed ourselves.
We normally have Adventure Club on Monday mornings, but our final one was last week! So I decided it would be good for us to have a play time this morning.
The girls did a "secret" craft (it will be revealed in a few weeks ;-) and then they played in the play area.
As we were about to leave Chick-Fil-A, Faith asked me, "Mommy, can I have one of those TOOTHPASTE BALLS? You know, it's sort of like candy!?!"
I was really confused, I had no idea what she was talking about. Do you know what she is talking about?
If you don't know what she is referring to, no worries, we have a built-in riddler solver in this house. Jillian knew exactly what Faith was talking about, the answer is "A MINT!"
And that's your riddle today (unintentionally) provided by 5 year old Faith!

No comments:
Post a Comment