Our friend Jen turned 29, last Friday and Jillian and I had a "little surprise party" for her! :) In preparation for the party, I put our specially decorated cupcakes in front of our seats! It was pure agony for little Jillian, she wanted to eat her cupcake so badly right then and there. But I told Jillian it was for Miss Jen's Birthday and we had to wait until she got there! So she PATIENTLY waited all morning for Miss Jen to come! So you can imagine what Jillian did when Jen finally came to the door (which ended up being a couple of hours later, due to a delay she had at a store), Jillian ran and took her hand and said "COME, COME!". I took lots of pictures of Jillian's hilarious expressions.



I don't even know what you call these poppers things, but Jillian was mezmerized by them. A little smoke would come out after you pulled the string along with the streamers. Jillian said repeatedly, "AGAIN, AGAIN", even though you can see from her face, she was a little scared, too! :)


Jillian got really good at blowing those things! :)


Jillian is adorable! I can't wait to see your new bundle of joy!
ReplyDelete