Jen and Mike are great company and were very happy to hang out with us. Its not unusual for them to come over for several hours when we visit together (that day they left at 10:30 at night, a full twelve hours after coming!). But Jen and I both decided that day we would go have some extra fun "girlie" time! Brad suggested we go see an English house.
Thankfully, Jen is a National Trust member and knew all the local places to visit. So we decided to go, and upon getting there, I discovered it was a super deal to join as a member (especially because I was still under the age of 26--just barely!!!). For that day only it was 25% off the membership price. So I only paid 14.52 GBP for a full year membership (compared to 45 GBP for a normal adult memebership) and amazingly I have already used it enough times, just in these last couple of weeks, that it has already paid for itself!
Jen has been so sweet, taking both Jilian and me with her on all of these adventures. Both of the places Jillian has gone with us have had playgrounds that Jillian has had a lot of fun playing at, then we always share a picnic on the grounds. :)
Anglesby Abbey



Wimpole Hall and Farm




Ickworth House
No comments:
Post a Comment