Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Love Sent Across the Ocean

I love flowers!!! :) There is something about flowers, that just makes it feel like its a special time/ event. I can still remember when I got my first bouquet of flowers ( I think they were carnations?), it was on the occasion of my induction into NJHS (National Junior Honor Society) and they were from my dad! I felt like such a queen on that occasion.

Unfortunately, both of these beautiful arrangements that I have photographed have gone to "Flower Heaven". But the same day that I threw these away, my friend Helen brought me a new bouquet! And yesterday, Jess stopped by with another bouquet and some "American cookies"! :) So the "specialness" of Faith's birth is still living on! :)


"Annie and Papa" sent us flowers from the States. We are anticipating their arrival next Sunday. Gary and Mary Ann Davis are two of the of the people who know my family best. Together, our families vacationed together and my mom was very best friends with Mary Ann. I have been so blessed to have her in my life. Everytime that she prays for her two children and their families, she prays for our family too. She has been a prayer warrior in my life and has loved me without condition! I can hardly wait for both Annie and Papa to meet Faith and to see Jillian again (they visited us in Maryland when Jillian was born too)!


Grammie and Grandad are HERE right now, but they also sent their love across the ocean upon Faith's arrival with these beautiful flowers! :) We are having an incredible time with them, today, upon their arrival, we went back to the infamous pub the Eagle (More to come on that...).

No comments:

Post a Comment