Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Family Photos- "Love You"

"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love these photos taken this last Sunday, during Grammie and Grandad's visit! I was on the floor changing one of Faith's "nappies"/ diapers, when Jillian came up behind me, put her arm around my neck and said "Love you". It was the very FIRST time Jillian has ever iniated saying something like that to me. I often (at least a few times a day) will tell Jillian "Mommy loves you, Jillian" and she will respond "Love you!". But this time, out of the blue, Jillian came up to me and said "Love you!". It was one of the sweetest moments for me and I have photos that capture it. WOW! God is so good. :) Even when I am overwhelmed by the number of dirty diapers I am changing, and the many night-time feedings I am doing, God gives me a glimpse of the "reward" of loving and taking care of my children! :) And I have to say, there is nothing more worthwhile!

P.S. We captured some great pictures with Daddy and his two girls too!








No comments:

Post a Comment