
Daddy told the Christmas story to Jillian with magnets that had a manger, Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, the Shepherds, the Wise Men, cows, sheep, and a STAR! Then Daddy led us in prayer to thank God for the blessing of the gift of Jesus. This is Jillian sitting on the couch next to her dollies praying! (I was video-taping most of Christmas morning, so I wasn't able to capture it on camera, but we have video of it).

Jillian's new phone was a BIG HIT! It even had a message inside from Grammie and Grandad.

Everytime she would put it down and close it, it would ring 4 seconds later! She exclaimed, "its forJillian!". :)


Don't you love Brad's goofy expression? I know what some of you are thinking...why is there a picture with Brad and Little House on the Prairie?!?! Brad told me not long ago that Little House is one show he would really enjoy watching, so I surprised him with it for Christmas! Brad has special memories of watching it as a child with his sister, Beth. Both of us really appreciate the values it teaches. He wants to be a "Charles Ingels" to his two girls! We have already watched two of the episodes, and it has been so much fun!

Jillian playing with one of her new puzzles from Aunt Beth, Uncle Nate, and cousin Luke!

There is nothing sweeter on Christmas than a sleeping babe in your arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment