We feel blessed to live here. God has provided us with an incredible church, loving friends, and we have had the joy of watching our girls grow up here! I am so proud of them; they are sweet, thoughtful little girls and they are really smart too (I know I am a little biased, but it's true!). :-)
I was being extra sentimental the other day and picked out some of my favorite photos of my babies from two summers ago, as well as some photos of our plane trip and our empty house. I hope you enjoy them!
Saying good-bye to our flat in England! That was an emotional day for me, I sat in the gardens and reflected on bringing my baby home from the hospital and having my first conversations with my 2 year old at that little house!
On the airplane.
Mimi and Carol welcome Faith to the USA for the first time!
Jillian loved her balloon from Mimi and PawPaw!
Our new home in Rockville!
The Living Room/ Dining Room
Our Unfinished basement
The Master Bedroom
Jillian sleeping on her new ballet bedding with Lambie. The first thing I bought for our house was some special bedding for Jillian's big girl room. :-)
Big Smiles from Faith at Krispy Kreme
Jillian enjoying "the good life" with some Cheeburger Cheeburger chocolate shake.
Jillian walking hand-in-hand with Mimi and PawPaw at the Fallsgrove shopping center.
Our family in front of our new home! Yeah!!
My dad came for a visit and Faith loved getting to play with her Grandad!
The Carousel
Jillian watching Uncle Daniel refinish our side-table! She looks so little to me in this picture.
Jillian helping her mommy put up the silverware.
Jillian loved her little purse and wearing skirts (and she still loves it to this day)! :-)
























You "captured" those memories so well in this post. What a wonderful assortment of photos. Loved it! And, I can't believe it's been two years. You're right, the girls do look so little in those pics. They just keep growing!
ReplyDelete