Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Play Baseball and Somersaults

A couple of weeks ago, Grammie and Grandad came to stay with us while Brad was at a week long conference in downtown D.C.. The girls and I loved having them here. They were so much fun to play with & were a big help to me while Brad was gone! These two videos were taken (on my dad's iPhone!) soon after they arrrived at our house!




My dad used his video-camera on his iPhone for the very first time! Both Marilyn and I were very impressed by his discovery!



I look a little funny lounging on the couch in the background of this video, but I was trying to allow as much room for the three gymnasts in the room as I could.

I really think my dad is a pretty RAD GRANDAD! Not only can he do somersaults like a four year old, but he even rides a motorcyle (and wears a leather jacket too)! ;-)



This photo was taken last fall when we went to Texas! Marilyn prepared a picnic and family birthday bash for us at the park for our whole family (including Brad's parents, sister and her family) when we arrived. We told our family we were having a baby by Jillian and Faith wearing "BIG SISTER" shirts! It was a very special, memorable day for us and now our sweet baby Anna is here!

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually watch videos because our computer is too slow, but these ones were perfect- it was just like being in the room with you all, and Lauren, you haven't changed a bit! The girls are looking very good!

    ReplyDelete