When the Hoover's arrived they took no time at all to bond with our girls again! Chris found a game for them to play together from our game closet. The girls thought he was AWESOME at Princess Memory. :-)
Madison was a natural with Anna.
All of the kids enjoyed watching the Princess sing-a-long DVD.
The Hoover's brought the girls some chalk, coloring books, and bubbles to play with outside. We had the most decorated side-walk you have ever seen.
Chris told Brad and I "confidentiality" (not within the earshot of Jillian or Faith) that Faith is going to be our artist. She is so expressive in how she sings and colors and is a very sensitive child.
All three of the big kids were awesome with out little ones. They were so great we even left Jillian and Faith at home that night with some pizza and we went to our Bible Study with Chris and Christine.







Again, I am so thankful you posted these! I can't wait for the kids to see them. You have such a precious family!
ReplyDelete