Our family is very blessed to have God-parents for each of our children. Jen and Mike are Jillian's God-parents and are not only prayer warriors for our daughter (and family) but they like to spoil her too! At least once a month they send Jillian a post-card or note in the mail and they are always finding creative ways to show Jillian that they love her! For Jillian's birthday they sent her 2 kites, one for flying and the other a home-made kite with photos! (They thoughtfully remembered Faith and me for our birthdays too; I can't wait to use my gift card to buy something I'll enjoy!). :-)
Jillian holding her presents!
Faith asking, "What is it?"
"That looks interesting!"
I love how Faith is looking over Jillian's shoulder to see!
Jen wrote in the sand "Happy Birthday Jillian"
A cool kite card with photos!
Faith showing me the colorful kite!
Anna was excited too and even stood up on her own!
The next day was the perfect day to try out Jillian's new kite.
The girls were excited for their first real kite-experience.
Brad was absolutely determined to keep the kite up! I am thankful that I have a husband who is teaching our daughters not to quit! :-)
Jillian persevered with Brad and here she is running I don't know where...I think she is trying to get head start on Brad!
I am not sure Jillian was even paying attention to where the kite is in the end, she was just having lots of fun running with her Dad!
Thanks Jen and Mike for the KITE, we look forward to making lots more memories with it. :-)




















No comments:
Post a Comment