Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SURPRISE!

Julie is a very special friend to me and my kids love her two little kiddos. Last year Jillian and Ava were preschool friends and we saw each other on most weeks Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday (and sometimes Wednesday too for MOPS).  But now Jillian is going to a different preschool than Ava, so Julie and I have tried to find other ways for our kids to have play-time.  While the weather was still pleasant we began meeting at a little park on Fridays. Our plan was to meet at Redland Park the day after Jillian's birthday, but Buddy had some trouble with his breathing the night before and needed to go to the doctor for a last minute appointment, so (understandably) we had to cancel.  BUT then that afternoon, Julie called me and asked if she could come over that night to drop "something" off.

SURPRISE!!! (She had been planning on having our surprise at the park but moved the celebration to our house instead!)

Julie got the three birthday girls a cookie cake (she even wrote the message herself) to share & three balloons and some more goodies.

One of our kids favorite movies is My Little Pony's Princess Promenade (its super adorable!). So Ava and Buddy picked out the girls some new My Little Pony coloring books with crayons too. 

I love how interested and excited they are for Jillian to open her present. 

Julie crocheted me a beautiful new scarf and I am trying it on; it's perfect!   She made one for each of the girls too but waited until their party to give it to them.  :-)

Yummy Cake!

The kids enjoying their cake with some milk.

Anna and Daddy hanging out on the floor with Faith's and my balloons!

Miss Julie waiting for a hug from appreciative Faith.  I think Julie's expression is so cute! I would definitely give her a hug. :-)
\
Kid Picture # 1

I love all the kids funny expressions in this one. I think Brad had them say something silly!


The End! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! This is a great post! ;-) I loved surprising you for your birthday, a few days early, along with your two birthday girls! Sorry the cake's message was a little crooked, but I guess it's the thought that counts, right? And, I don't think I ever did get that hug from Faith.... oh well! I won't hold it against her! LOL!!! I have a special place in my heart for her, your second of 3 girls! I'm glad you were surprised! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete