Faith still believes the way you get sick is by having a bug in your mouth. She'll tell me, "Mommy, I not sick, no bug in my mouth."
Well I have had several bugs in my mouth and have been feeling pretty run down but there hasn't been much time to slow down because of all of the fun in our house. I hope to post about some of the new happenings in the Holmes household over the last couple of weeks in the next week or two:
Company from England & Texas;
The Beginning of Cubbies, Ballet, MOPS, and Preschool;
Three birthdays in 10 days and lots of celebrations (including family photos)!!!
And last but not least, Brad has completed his thesis!!! His work has been formally submitted to the University of Cambridge and Brad will be traveling over to the UK the evening of Thanksgiving (November 25th- this is a new date) to defend. We continue to be thankful that God gave Brad this opportunity to earn his PhD but are also excited about the new chapter in our lives. :-)
Please be keeping Brad, Jillian, Anna and myself in your prayers as we are all currently sick. Also be praying that Faith doesn't get a bug in her mouth too!
A funny out-take of Anna! :-)

I love the out-take picture!
ReplyDeleteYay! No more thesis!!! I'm sure it will be accepted without corrections :-) YIPPEE!
ReplyDelete