Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Favorite Birthday Gift

Our sweet friend Naomi Glenn has once again given us the gift of beautiful photos of our family! The photos are incredible and I am fairly sure I will never be able to repay her for these precious keepsakes. 

These photos were taken in celebration of my 29th Birthday!!! :-)   

Faith is so sweet in this photo giving her little sister a hug and her smile is so big! 
This is my favorite. Brad and I are sitting on logs in the most picturesque scene, and little Faith and Anna are holding hands! 
While we were walking to "the wall" for more photo opportunities, Faith got a ride on her daddy's shoulders. I don't think there is any other place our little three year old would rather be.  
A family "wall photo" 
BIG SMILE! :-)
A picture of my baby and me! 
I adore this picture of Brad and me! Naomi told me that this was the first picture that she took of the two of us and it was perfect. :-) We have not had many pictures taken of the two of us since our wedding, so this one is especially special to me. I feel so blessed to be married to Brad.  He is an incredible daddy to our three girls and I only love him more and more as each year passes. 
Anna holding onto her Daddy's legs!! So cute. I love how you can see the rolls on Anna's legs through her white tights. :-) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are stunning! Naomi is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pics! And, the one of you and Brad is really good! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like them :) Let's do it again sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING pictures! You all look GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete