Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

1st Day Celebrations

The first day of school for our county was during Grammie's visit! So, she was able to join us in the festivities. (We started three weeks earlier but I always like to make a big deal of the 1st official day of school).


Grammie read the book, If You Take a Mouse to School to the girls.


We had our traditional 1st day of school breakfast  

with chocolate chip smiley face pancakes

and strawberries and bacon!


The big girls opened their 1st day of school Schultute.



Next year, Anna will get her own German cone, but this year she happily showed off her card and her own goodies.


I always get a little emotional every year! I could hardly believe Faith was already a Kindergartner! (She is so precious to me and it has been an absolute joy to have her at home for school. )


The girls enjoyed discovering their surprises in their school cones! 

We also enjoyed some good cuddles while we read the cards together,


and gave BIG smiles to Daddy too! 


I hope my girls never outgrow their mom giving them a kiss on their nose! :-) 


My 2nd Grader, Jillian! 

A A surprise kiss from Jillian melted my heart!


It was a great way to celebrate the beginning of a new year of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment