Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, February 10, 2014

Just Like Elsa

Over the Christmas break, we went to the movie theater to see the new Disney hit Frozen. The girls fell in love with the story and the music.  So,  naturally, we have been listening to the soundtrack non-stop.

I had to make a quick run to the grocery store this afternoon and because I have a meeting tonight, I decided to make an easy frozen pizza for our dinner. I followed the directions but somehow the pizza burned.  I don't think the girls have ever had a burned pizza before, so Jillian thought it was completely inedible, and Anna somehow managed to scrape off the top cheese and just eat that.  

But Faith was so encouraging to me, she said, "That's okay mama.  I don't mind the burn, just like Elsa doesn't mind the cold."  She's such a sweet girl and I appreciate her trying to see the bright side of things.  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment