The next day, Brad had to work and we spent most of the day talking and relaxing in one another's company! I have missed seeing the both of them so much, so it was really refreshing to be with them and catch up on life! And then that night, we all went out to eat at Charlie Chan's, a chinese restaurant, that is oh so good! And then because it was Bonfire Night / Guy Fawkes Night, the "boys" and Jillian went to go see the fireworks show, while Annie and I returned with Faith to make chocolate chip cookies to welcome everyone home!
The next day, I gave Annie and Papa a highlight tour of the sights in Cambridge. We first went to King's Chapel, then we went to Trinity College (Isaac Newton and gravity, as well as Chariots of Fire courtyard), and then to St. John's (where we saw William Wilberforce's statue in the chapel and then went to the Bridge of Sighs). We had an INCREDIBLE visit, and I feel so blessed that they came all this way to be with us!

Every time any one of the "grandparents" come for a visit, Jillian is one spoiled little girl! And I have to say I have been very impressed that each set of grandparents have found very unique gifts to spoil her with too! When Annie and Papa came for a visit they were so generous and brought gifts for all of us.
Jilian especially had fun with one of her gifts... her sparkly roll-on perfume. She didn't realize, of course, it was perfume and so she was being very generous and putting it on EVERYONE and EVERYWHERE! The following pictures Jillian is proudly displaying her hand covered with glitter! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment