\Jillian giving her daddy a kiss on the cheek!

"Peek-a-Boo"! Playing "hide-and-lift-the-blanket-up- and SCREAM Ah!"

We know we are extra cute to mommy! :)

Last night, we were playing in the living room before bed, and all of a sudden, Jillian pointed to the bucket, stood in it, and said "shower"!
(Okay, I know no explanation is needed, but I am going to tell you anyway...Jillian is wearing no pants because I had just changed her diaper, and we were about to put her in her pajamas. I tell you this, only because recently I have found it a lot more challenging to get all of us dressed. So far, we haven't missed a day yet! LOL. Isn't it amazing how your life is transformed by one little person?)

Next thing, you know, she is sitting down! And she says "bath".

The night previous, I had to scrub Jillian's face a little more than I normally do, because she has had so much fun making herself look like a princess EVERY day with her glitter from Annie and Papa. So this picture and the next she is scrubbing her face!


Washing her hands in the shower! :)

My favorite picture is this last one...Jillian realizes that she doesn't have a TOWEL!!!
I love seeing her little personality through the pictures!
ReplyDelete