Just yesterday, I thought I was going to get to say (on this post) that Faith has turned a big corner and is doing much better. But the last two nights, I have been holding Faith in my arms for half the night! Faith is a very sensitive baby, she loves to smile and laugh, but she also doesn't adjust well to change (including coming out of the womb)! I have talked to several moms who said their second borns were similar to Faith, which is a relief to me! Jillian was such a laid-back baby, for the most part, she went with the flow, but Faith will fight whatever we do! I am a little concerned about how she will do with the adjustment of us moving back to the States. But Brad and I have begun praying for the adjustment for both of the girls, as well as for us. We are preparing ourselves for "reverse culture shock" (and for Faith an entirely different world, I guess it will be "culture shock" for her- for one, we will have a CAR!)





Jillian shared her baby doll with Faith! Jillian has become such a good sharer! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment