Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jillian's Crush

Jillian has a HUGE crush on Eli (who is a year older than her)! It is so funny. The other weekend, Brad witnessed our two year old daughter put her hand behind Eli's head and give a kiss right on the lips! And while we were at the Irvine's house this last weekend, Jillian kept giving Eli hugs, wanted to hold his hand, and would lean her head on his chest! It really is sweet.

Brad and I are really happy that Jillian has been taking notice of our love and affection toward one another (she has never seen this "public display of affection" anywhere else). I think, however, we are going to need to start explaining to Jillian that she has to wait until she is a little bit bigger before she can start thinking about kissing boys. Until that day comes (I am hoping MANY years from now), she can always share her daddy with me. I'll let her give him kisses anytime! :)



We had our dear friends the Irvine's over a couple of weekends ago after church. The "boys" (Brad and Josh) took the two older kids (Jillian and Eli) to look at some of the colleges in Cambridge with our Chariot (Brad's parents got us the stroller wheels for Christmas and we are LOVING them-thank you so much!).

No comments:

Post a Comment