Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Crazy Weather in Rockville, MD


I recently posted on my facebook page how crazy the weather has been in Maryland this past year (which is something I rarely do, but it was that BIG of NEWS!) :

"At 5 AM this morning, I awoke to a loud noise and trembling bed. I thought I was having a dream, but much to my surprise, I discovered (on the news) that it was REAL EARTHQUAKE! Its been an exciting year in Maryland, with record high snow fall, extreme summer heat (even hotter than TEXAS), and now an earthquake."


I talked on the phone with my dad a couple of days later and told him I "survived" my 1st earthquake! :-) I think that may have even been on my list of things to do before I die, so that's exciting.

For short article about our earthquake, check-out: Small Earthquake Rumbles D.C. Area

This is our weather for today, so you can see how hot it has been here. We have weather for Rockville, Cambridge, and Dallas on our Safari Homepage...so we can keep up with the weather even when we are far away from our former "hometowns".

Mostly Cloudy
94°F
Current: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: NW at 8 mph
Humidity: 52%
Sat
Partly Cloudy
100° | 78°
Sun
Isolated Thunderstorms
94° | 70°
Mon
Partly Cloudy
89° | 69°
Tue
Partly Cloudy
87° | 70°

Partly Cloudy
75°F
Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: W at 12 mph
Humidity: 38%
Sat
Mostly Sunny
75° | 59°
Sun
Chance of Rain
73° | 53°
Mon
Chance of Rain
77° | 53°
Tue
Chance of Rain
78° | 53°

Mostly Cloudy
88°F
Current: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SW at 7 mph
Humidity: 59%
Sat
Partly Cloudy
98° | 76°
Sun
Partly Cloudy
98° | 78°
Mon
Scattered Thunderstorms
95° | 78°
Tue
Isolated Thunderstorms
94° | 78°

No comments:

Post a Comment