I admire my husband more than any other person. Like anyone else, he isn't perfect, but he has an amazing servant-heart. His greatest desire is to honor the Lord with his life and he reflects that in the decisions he makes every day.
He delights in our daughters and exemplifies the unconditional love our Heavenly Father has for us. Not only that, he gives our girls the security of knowing that their daddy loves their mommy very much. As a couple, we recently went through a difficult trial. But as we walked through the trial together, Brad was constant and unwavering in his love and support toward me. I am thankful to say that I will always remember that time as one of the sweetest and most intimate times of our marriage. :-)
I am passionately in love with the father of my three girls! So passionate that when Brad left for his conference, we gave one another a good-bye kiss at the "Kiss and Ride" drop-off at the Metro Station. Jillian looked at Faith and said, "It looks like they are sucking one another's face." LOL! I thought that was funny (also a tiny bit embarrassing, but more than anything really funny). :-) It is my prayer that my girls will someday marry a man just like their daddy.
Happy Father's Day Honey!
Nearly every Saturday morning, Brad makes waffles or pancakes for the girls! Its a fun tradition in our home and I hope we can continue it even when we have grandkids over many years down the road. But anyway, Brad has really been wanting a new waffle maker, so I surprised him and got him one for Father's Day.
It was such a fun day at Union Station!
My dad cutting up the Father's Day Cookie Cake
Grammie snuggling with Anna!
Faith loves her Daddy so much! This was not a posed photo! :-)
More Smiles!
Grammie got Anna to fall asleep peacefully in her car seat!
Jillian with her suitcase ready to go!
That night, after all the fun celebrating Father's Day, Grammie and Grandad had the "big girls" (Jillian and Faith) over for a sleep-over at their hotel. They got to go swimming at the pool that night and then the next morning they had a buffet breakfast at the restaurant together. :-) The girls felt so proud that they were invited for a sleep-over all by themselves! And I got to enjoy having Mommy time with Anna. The next day Brad came home from his conference.








No comments:
Post a Comment