These are random photos of Anna that I can't put with any "special event" (all days are special with my girls, but hopefully you know what I mean).
Jillian loves to call her little sister "Anna Girl". She told me that's her nickname for her. Jillian is so cute. She makes the greatest facial expressions at her sister as she talks to her. She tells Anna, with a high pitched voice, "You're so sweet. Aren't you? Yes you are.... I love you." She of course is mimicking what I say to my sweet baby. Its absolutely adorable how Jillian has become a little mommy to her baby sister. :-)
Anna is super smart baby and she is fascinated by the camera. So whenever I take a picture she looks at me like "mommy what are you doing with that thing?" I have learned to just randomly take a picture with my head to the side, so she will look at me and smile (there are lopsided examples of that coming up).
Once again, the expression, "Mommy what are you doing?"
I good shot as she was smiling for her daddy! :-)
I love this sweet sister picture. Anna is touching her big sister's arm & smiling. :-)
The girls waiting for their daddy to come home from work on a beautiful afternoon day!
Faith has "outgrown" her nap but sometimes she gets extra tired and takes a little rest late afternoon. Here she is napping on the couch.
One tuckered out baby girl cuddling with her daddy! :-)
Faith playing with her doll house and showing Anna all the cool things she is going to get to play with when she gets bigger.
The big girls showering attention on Anna.
This is an example of me having my head to the side to get sweet Anna to smile for the camera (but thankfully I was able to crop it to make it a little more centered).
HAPPY BABY GIRL! I just love Anna's expression in this photo. She had just rolled over from her back to her stomach.
Now she is deeply contemplating what she should do next.
She decides to go for it and roll back to her back again.
She is so proud of herself as I cheer her on!
Anna just content to lay on her side...its the good life being a baby!
















No comments:
Post a Comment