Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Daniel and Rebekah's Wedding

We were so excited when the wedding day finally arrived!!  It was after all, the main reason we travelled to Texas in the heat of August.  Brad and I were so honored that the both of us were asked to read Scripture in the ceremony, and that our two eldest daughters were asked to be flower girls.  It was truly a family affair.

We love Daniel's bride, Rebekah, and look forward to getting to know her better over the years ahead.  We pray for a happy marriage, grounded in God's truth and love.  We love you guys !!


The beautiful Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Lawson

The girls "practicing" their petal throwing duties AFTER the ceremony! :-) 
Jillian and Faith with their beloved Uncle Daniel
KISSES for Uncle Daniel

I have been praying for this happy day for many years now! I am so thankful to God that He brought Rebekah into Daniel's life.

My sweet step-sister, Kristin, asked if she could take a photo of Brad and me together (otherwise, I don't think I would have thought about it!). We don't get many photos of the two of us. So this is definitely a keeper and it is especially meaningful that we were celebrating the addition of a new member to our family! 

Aunt Leigha with Anna- I love seeing my little sis. After the wedding, she and I went to Dicky's to grab some BBQ before she returned to Houston.            
My cousin Ann with Aunt Val (my Mimi's sister)

My dad, my step-mom Marilyn, Daniel, and Rebekah

A candid photo of the family getting ready for the family photo

My sister Leigha, my mom's parents Grandma and Papa (he is hiding behind Daniel's head), Daniel, Rebekah, Brad, Jillian, Me, Anna, and Faith

Daniel's awesome Texas Marine Corp Groom's cake

Rebekah's beautiful wedding cake! 

Auntie Kristin with Faith
y
My sweet Papa

The Bridal Party watching Aunt Rebekah dance with her dad

I love this photo of the girls "framing" (aren't you proud of me Naomi?) their aunt and uncle dancing their first dance as husband and wife. 

Faith and her Daddy after they shared a dance together.

Uncle Daniel with his little niece Faith

Faith loves her uncle so much!

The bride and groom cutting their cake.

Daniel's groomsman, Robert twirling Jillian on the dance floor! He's a good dancer. 

My dad's parents, Grandad and Mimi, looked wonderful at the wedding

Daniel and Rebekah saying their farewells to us! 

My sister Leigha with our Grandma

Avery, Anna, Faith B. (a flower girl in our wedding), Leigha, and our Faith

It was a wonderful wedding and Leigha and I are so happy for our brother (Anna is happy too)!!! 

2 comments:

  1. First of all, what a beautiful family you have! Those pics were all wonderful.
    Second, I looked at this post with Ferris and when he saw a picture of Jillian and Faith he exclaimed, "FRIENDS!" Later he saw a picture of Anna and I asked him who it was and he said, "Baby Anna!" Isn't that fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the framing! I'm super proud of you for your wonderful composition and for knowing what it was called :) It looked like a beautiful wedding. But, of course it was beautiful with your family in it.

    ReplyDelete