One of my favorite friends from MOPS is a gifted deal seeker (she even has her own blog that follows deals http://www.ilovethatdeal.com)! Every week she gives me Sunday paper inserts, so I can have multiple coupons; she also personally e-mails when she hears of something extra great going on. Well, a couple of months ago Hillary e-mailed me to tell me about a Nando's grand-opening at the Washingtonian Rio. I immediately made a reservation for the Tuesday after Jillian started school, so we could celebrate her being in Kindergarten as a family at a fun, new restaurant!
Our experience far surpassed anything I could possibly have hoped for! The hostesses, servers, managers, and even directors were so gracious and hospitable! They told us to order absolutely ANYTHING we wanted off the menu; they encouraged us to try the appetizers, desserts, drinks and of course we took their advice! It all was delicious and we had such a super time going out to eat for FREE at Nando's!


Faith enjoying her Mott's apple juice from the children's menu.
Our experience far surpassed anything I could possibly have hoped for! The hostesses, servers, managers, and even directors were so gracious and hospitable! They told us to order absolutely ANYTHING we wanted off the menu; they encouraged us to try the appetizers, desserts, drinks and of course we took their advice! It all was delicious and we had such a super time going out to eat for FREE at Nando's!


Faith enjoying her Mott's apple juice from the children's menu.



I've never heard of Nando's - looks like a great place! You are so great at jumping on the good deals you hear about!
ReplyDelete