Not all of my moments with the girls are peachy-keen.
Especially because the littlest one has a knack for finding trouble. On this day, Anna found some of my foundation and eye liner and decorated her face with it.
But of course in her mind, all she was trying to do was be a "big girl" like her mommy and wear "pretty make-up". It ended up being too difficult for me to give her much more discipline than a small scolding! These moments are precious, even when she leaves behind a mess for me to clean.
But of course in her mind, all she was trying to do was be a "big girl" like her mommy and wear "pretty make-up". It ended up being too difficult for me to give her much more discipline than a small scolding! These moments are precious, even when she leaves behind a mess for me to clean.
On Saturday, Anna and I went on date to do a little birthday shopping for her big sisters. While we were there, she fell in love with this doll wearing a purple outfit (just like what she was wearing that day). I let her carry it around the store until we got to the check-out and then I told her we already had enough baby dolls at home, and that we didn't need it. She accepted the news well, and I was really proud of her for listening to me so well. Afterwards, Anna and I went to Sam's for lunch (right next door). And I am sure, you already know where this story is going.... I rewarded little Anna's sweet compliance and obedience by buying her the purple doll! She loves it and sleeps with it most every night. :-) Happy 1/2 birthday, sweet Anna!
After we got home, we went on a family bike ride through the neighborhood.
Anna loves her new purple helmet and fun was had by all.
That evening, I made a quick trip to Trader Joe's to buy some sauce for our Chinese stir-fry dinner. And while I was there, my cashier introduced me to the lead singer for a Christian rap group called Living Testimony. :-) If you didn't know this already, Brad LOVES Christian rap. So I was super excited to capture this photo for my hubby.






No comments:
Post a Comment