Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, October 19, 2012

Faith Quotes



While I was teaching Faith how to count coins, she "helped me" by pointing to each of one of them. She gave me the biggest smile at the end of our counting and said, "Mommy, I was being a teacher. I was pointing and smiling, like you do!"

--------------------

While we were driving back from Philadelphia, Faith said to me, "Mommy, when I get home I am going to put these cards in my jewelry box....cause I am a loser."

I tried to be calm about her unkind comment toward herself and asked, "What sweetie?"

"I am a loser," she repeated emphatically.

I thought to myself, "Oh dear, I don't know when Faith has ever even heard anyone call someone a LOSER!  Where is this coming from?"

My sister started to laugh in the back seat.  She told both Brad and me, "She means that she loses stuff a lot."  :-)

WHAT A RELIEF!!!

-----------------
Faith's prayer before bed (while holding her new birthday Cinderella light-up doll), "Thank you Jesus for my birthday tomorrow and that I am turning five. Thank you for how you bless us. And thank you for toy stores (then she paused for a moment to really clarify her thoughts).....where we can buy toys. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment