Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hot Wheels Fun

When we had baby Anna nearly 3 & 1/2 years ago, Naomi did the most thoughtful thing.  She not only brought us dinner, but she asked (in advance) if their family could join us for dinner!  :-) We were in survival mode at that time and were definitely longing for some company, so having their sweet family over was the perfect idea!  We wouldn't necessarily want everyone to join us for dinner right after we've had a baby, but they are the kind of friends that we are able to feel completely ourselves.  They know our good, bad, and ugly sides, and love and accept us anyway!

 So when I offered & signed up to bring the Glenn's dinner, Naomi e-mailed me and asked if we wanted to join them for dinner.  I don't think they were lonely for company (like we were a few years ago) but we were super excited to be invited to hang out with their family.  
I am smitten with baby Eloise! There is nothing more calming and sweeter than holding a sleeping babe in your arms.  In this photo, Naomi thoughtfully dressed Eloise in one of the outfits our family bought for her.  :-)  I loved the pink ruffles and the ice-cream cones reminded me of Bruster's ice-cream!  The Glenn's introduced us to Bruster's a few years ago and our families have celebrated many milestones there together.   
Big sister Lucy having fun in the sand with her friends! 
Jillian and Anna taking a twirl on the Hot Wheel's Jeep.
Then it was Faith's turn to take a drive.  
No matter if you're the driver or the passenger....it's a ton of fun! 
I love how their heads are tilted back; it looks like they are going at lightning speed! 
Anna could not stop giggling as her friend Madeline gave her a ride around the front yard. 
Jillian and Faith gave Madeline and Anna a little push to make them go even a little faster! 
The girls had such a fun time at the Glenn's house, they literally cried when we left their house.  I don't think they ever wanted our time to end with them.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment