My sweet in-laws just posted a message on our post about Anna's birth and I was quickly glancing through the post when I saw a big blank line (_______) in the middle of the writing. I was like, of my goodness, what is that? I am not sure how it happened, but I guess the changes I had previously made were not saved. So I have now filled in the blank for a second time, the word I was searching for was triage.
I had never been to triage before with my two other babies but I knew the word ended with "age" (a soft "g"). Anyway, for the life of me, I couldn't remember the name. So in the end, I decided to call my friend, an obstetric nurse, and ask what it was called. LOL! That's what you get when you wait a year to tell your baby's birth story. :-) Sorry for any confusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment