Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Showering of Kisses

Today is my dead-line to reminisce about Anna's birth (I am trying to limit myself to Anna's birthday month and tomorrow we will be in the month of April), so I am really hoping to get one more post after this about Anna's nursery.  Thanks for coming along with us on this journey, it has been really special for me to remember my first month with Anna on our family's blog.

A week after Anna was born, Grammie came from Texas to help us with Jillian and Faith. It was a busy three days, we went shopping for baby things, Brad and I had time alone with Anna and with one another too, and all of us went to Cheesecake Factory for brunch too.  It was wonderful to have the help.  

Brad enjoying his cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory! We were too full after our brunch to have dessert. So Grammie ordered us cheesecake to-go. Thanks Grammie for spoiling us.


Anna sleeping on my chest; these are the moments I loved the most with my newborn baby! 

Our sleepy baby girl, Anna.

Brad got some snuggle time too.  

Grammie helped the girls be gentle with their baby sister.

Faith loved showering her sister with kisses.

Jillian was such a good example to Faith of how to be gentle with our baby. 

Faith gently rubbing Anna's hair.

Faith was so happy to have a baby sister.   She never struggled much with jealousy only with going to sleep at bed-time. It was amazing to see the capacity of Faith's love, even as a two year old. 

Anna had to be the most kissed baby!

I just soaked up in these sweet times.

Sometimes I think if I could back in time to anytime, these were the moments I would go back to. There is nothing more peaceful than having a baby sleeping in your arms.

Several times a day, the girls asked if they could hold their baby sister.
Here, Faith is talking to her sister.

Faith also became really good at making the "Shhushing" sound. 

Brad was pretty exhausted at this point (I was too).  It was a big adjustment having THREE little ones in the house, but it was also an amazing gift.  

Faith loved holding Anna's little hands.

Anna being given more wet kisses on her face.
We thank the Lord for our three girls and their love for one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment