The day after New Year's, Brad had a federal holiday and spent the day home with the girls and me. We took advantage of the weather and enjoyed some relaxing time outdoors as a family.

Little Anna is bundled up, but believe me, it wasn't that cold, because otherwise, we wouldn't be out there! (As native-born Texans, Brad and I don't have a high tolerance for the cold, unless it is snowing, and then we venture outside solely to experience the novelty of it all!)

Little Anna is bundled up, but believe me, it wasn't that cold, because otherwise, we wouldn't be out there! (As native-born Texans, Brad and I don't have a high tolerance for the cold, unless it is snowing, and then we venture outside solely to experience the novelty of it all!)
Jillian loved riding her bike with training wheels. (I feel a little bad that we are behind on the two-wheel bike ride training, but Jillian is a very cautious little girl and does not like the idea of falling! The good news is Brad is slowly raising the training wheels, so Jillian is gradually finding her own balance!).





No comments:
Post a Comment